Sunday 20 March 2016

Lovea Organic Purifying Pink Clay Face Mask - Review*



Lovea Nature beauty care products use nature’s riches to keep you beautiful, the ingredients are selected with infinite care to guarantee maximum delight.

The Lovea Organic Purifying Pink Clay Face Mask purifies and softens the skin whilst harmonizing your complexion. Delicately purifies sensitive skin, leaving it completely cleansed and fresh. Active ingredients: Pink Clay (purifying), Organic Aloe Vera (soothing and healing), Organic Shea Butter (restructuring), Glycerin (hydrating).


The first product that I decided I would like to review from MyPure this month, was this Lovea Organic Purifying Pink Clay Face Mask. I find the product itself to have a sweet subtle smell which is quite pleasant. I like that the mask is easy to apply, to do this simply apply a thin layer to face/neck (avoiding the eye area) and then rinse off with warm water. Do this around five minutes later or before the mask dries on your skin, whichever comes first. After a face mask, I always like to moisturise my face with my usual cream to lock in any moisture that I may have lost. During the face mask, my face did feel a little tight and I had left it on for just under five minutes before it started to dry. When I washed the mask away I was left with a slightly red face, but not as much as I have experienced with others before, so next time I may leave it on for a little less time to maybe prevent this.

This product was sent to me to review, all views are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment