Sunday 24 May 2020

Alteya Certified Organic Moisture Dew Hand Cream - Review*



Alteya Organics is a fast-growing and a multiple international award-winning family-owned USDA and NaTrue certified organic beauty and skincare company with our own rose and lavender fields, distillery and a state-of-the-art skincare manufacturing facility in the heart of The Rose Valley in Bulgaria. We grow and harvest roses, Lavender, Chamomile and Calendula and we distil premium quality certified organic rose oil and other essential oils and flower waters using generations-old recipes.

This NaTrue certified organic lightweight formula provides intense hydration and long-lasting softness. Enriched with soothing rosewater and sweet jasmine extract, this fragrant flower that helps nourish, soften and protect your hands, this cream is the perfect solution for dry or rough hand skin.

I use hand cream in my morning skincare routine, after washing my hands (if they're drier than usual), after washing up and in my evening skincare routine. Due to using hand cream a lot, I tend to go through a tube quite quickly. On the plus side, it does mean that I get to try a variety of hand creams! I found the Alteya Certified Organic Moisture Dew Hand Cream on Love Lula and it ticks all of my boxes. It has a lovely scent of Roses which I personally like, but some people may find it on the stronger side. The cream itself sinks into my hands very quickly and doesn't leave them feeling sticky or greasy. Although this tube probably won't last me long, it's a great size to carry around in my bag as a spare. 


This product was sent to me to review, all views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment