Sunday 24 May 2020

The Castilian Soap Company Natural Hand Sanitiser with Peppermint & Chamomile - Review*


Natural Castile Soap is a biodegradable, true liquid soap made from an organic base with natural vegetable oils of the finest quality. Ideal for sensitive skins or those looking for a hypoallergenic alternative, Castile soap also holds a multitude of uses for bathroom and beyond!

Our natural hand cleanser with Peppermint & Chamomile cleans without drying out hands with just four natural ingredients - organic alcohol, organic chamomile water, natural plant glycerin and peppermint essential oil. With a fresh and breezy scent, use at home or on-the-go to freshen up.

Having lost my small bottled hand sanitiser at work (what a time to lose such a thing!), I was on the hunt for a replacement. I came across the Castilian Soap Company Natural Hand Sanitiser with Peppermint and Chamomile on Love Lula. Firstly, the bottle is a great size and is perfect for carrying around with you. Although this isn't a gel and is a lot thinner, I personally find that just one pump is enough to fully sanitise both of my hands. The Peppermint and Chamomile scent is refreshing and my hands are left feeling clean and soft after use.


This product was sent to me to review, all views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment