Sunday 24 May 2020

Mossa V-Lift Deep Recovery Collagen Night Cream - Review*



Good skin starts with kind ingredients. That's why we ethically source the juiciest berries from Nordic nature, which are a mega source of nutrients and vitamins. Mossa ingredients and final formulations are ECOCERT/Cosmos certified. So whichever formulation you pick, you can be sure it’s safe, effective, good for your skin and good for the planet. We also take a big step to reduce the ecological footprint by providing our unique formulas with recyclable packaging.

Shhh... Let the magic work while you dream with a Deep recovery Collagen night cream! This juicy and unique formula with juneberry extract boosts your skin during the night while biopolymers of natural origin help to efficiently improve the hydration and smoothness of the skin. Juneberry is the star of the show here as it treats your skin with antioxidants and 21 youth-activating elements. Enjoy the result of smoother, firmer-looking and more glowing skin!

It's only recently that I've started using a specific night cream. Before this, I was using my day-time moisturiser in my night-time skincare routine. This one from Love Lula caught my eye as it's suitable for all skin types. I find the cream is soft to apply and doesn't feel heavy on my skin, which is good for my oily skin. 



This product was sent to me to review, all views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment