Sunday 24 May 2020

Mossa Youth Defence Moisturising Antioxidant Day Cream - Review*



Good skin starts with kind ingredients. That's why we ethically source the juiciest berries from Nordic nature, which are a mega source of nutrients and vitamins. Mossa ingredients and final formulations are ECOCERT/Cosmos certified. So whichever formulation you pick, you can be sure it’s safe, effective, good for your skin and good for the planet. We also take a big step to reduce the ecological footprint by providing our unique formulas with recyclable packaging.

Your skin will appreciate this Moisturising Antioxidant Day Cream! Made from a formula with blueberries and vitamin E which deeply hydrates the skin. The fragmented hyaluronic acid promotes a smoother look of the wrinkles and Blueberry antioxidants protect against harmful environmental pollution and work against the aging process. The silky and lightweight texture is quickly absorbed, leaving a smooth feel.

With my current day cream running low it was time to find a new product to try out. I came across the Mossa Youth Defence Moisturising Antioxidant Day Cream on Love Lula. With the day cream being specifically for normal to combination skin I thought it would be perfect for my oily skin. I find the cream is lightweight on my skin which means it doesn't leave it feeling heavy or greasy. 


This product was sent to me to review, all views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment