Monday 23 April 2018

Ere Perez Natural Cosmetics Chamomile Eye Shadow Palette in Beautiful - Review*







Ere Perez Natural Cosmetics is an Australian natural makeup brand with Mexican heritage that prides itself on producing the highest quality, toxin-free, healthy and easy-to-use makeup. Founded in 2004 by Ere Perez, a Mexican-born natural therapist who has lived in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs for many years, Ere Perez Natural Cosmetics is an independent brand of toxin-free makeup, made from high-quality GMO-free and certified Cruelty Free ingredients.

Eyeshadow palette featuring 6 unique shades to take you from day to night. Made with calming ingredients including chamomile for sensitive eyes, which may help reduce inflammation and soothe the delicate skin of the eye area. This palette has 3 matte base shades and 3 shimmer shades for a touch of shine. Neutral, complimentary colours to suit all complexions. Best applied with our must-have eco-vegan eye brushes. Your eyes are important, give them the natural best!

I decided to venture into some slightly different coloured eye shadows compared to my usual blacks and greys. And I must say, I've quite enjoyed experimenting with Ere Perez's Chamomile Eye Shadow Palette in Beautiful from LoveLula.com this month. I love the look of the white packaging and the palette itself is light and easy to travel with. I found these shadows a little creamier than my current ones so it took me a little longer to create the look that I was trying to achieve. In the end I was happy with my golden results. I soon realised that I've never had so much glitter on my eyelids, I loved it. I also really love that the palette is refillable, the shadows just pop out when you need to replace them with new ones! Overall I'm super happy with this Ere Perez Palette, I find the shadows a great shade for a night out.


This product was sent to me to review, all views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment