Thursday 26 April 2018

Eviternity Skincare Activated Charcoal Deep Pore Cleanser Facial Peel-Off Mask - Review*




Reveal your natural appeal with our amazing UK made body & skincare products. Started from humble beginnings as a company dedicated to supplying the best face masks on the market - we have quickly grown to bring you a bigger range of better products. Our aim is to bring you only the best and most effective products at prices better than the old big brands, we pay extremely close attention to the ingredients we use, and the manufacturing processes we adapt to ensure we bring you superior products that keep you looking great! We care about the environment and source everything responsibly and we would never allow any products or ingredients which have been tested on animals to find there way into our products.

Our UK Made Activated Charcoal Face Peel with Tea Tree oil is formulated with Activated Charcoal to detoxify and deep clean pores, the Activated Charcoal acts like a magnet to draw out trapped dirt deep within the pores. This invigorating Charcoal face mask draws out impurities and refines the appearance of pores for healthy-looking skin leaving your face looking and feeling revitalised. Helps Clear Blackheads, cleans pores, detoxifies skin and creates a glow. Made in the UK, vegan, cruelty-free & made from naturally derived ingredients.

I've been on the hunt for a vegan peel-off mask for years now, so my dreams came true when I came across this one! I actually came across Eviternity Skincare on a sponsored advert on Instagram. I never really trust these adverts but this time I did and I'm so glad that I did. I got in contact with Eviternity Skincare to find out some more information about the mask. They were super friendly and even agreed to send me a tube of their Activated Charcoal Deep Pore Cleanser Facial Peel-Off Mask in return for a blog review. I quickly received the mask which I tried right away. This mask is exactly what I've been looking and hoping for. It leaves my skin feeling super soft after use and I've actually witnessed blackheads being removed! Overall, I'm so happy with the results of this face mask that I actually bought a second tube.



This product was sent to me to review, all views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment