Thursday 26 April 2018

Norvell Venetian Sunless Colour Extender & Venetian Sunless Mist - Review*




'Sun, Sea & Tan'

The Venetian range by Norvell Tanning creates a deep, dark Mediterranean tan. With a unique blend of violet and brown-toned bronzers, you are guaranteed a flawless colour with no orange hues! The range consists of four products designed to give you your desired sunless colour. All Norvell Tanning products are cruelty-free, vegan-friendly, paraben and gluten-free.

Venetian Sunless Colour Extender
A rich moisturiser mixed with an effective amount of DHA, this buildable formula gradually develops intensity over multiple applications. Perfectly prolonging your Venetian tan.

Venetian Sunless Mist Aerosol Spray
If you prefer a tanning mist, this micro-fine sunless spray will give you the Paradise-ready deep, tan of your dreams in an instant. The violet and brown tone bronzers mean there's no need to worry about those pesky orange hues! 

I was kindly sent these two Venetian Sunless products from Norvell to help me get my body looking tanned before the bare arm and leg season starts. I really like the packaging of the products and both formulas actually smell quite nice, unlike most fake tanning products. I've actually never used fake tan in spray form before, I've only ever used it as a cream or lotion. I found out that spray form isn't really my sort of thing as I feel I need a professional spraying me to get an even looking tan. I do really like Norvell's Venetian Sunless Colour Extender though, I find fake tan lotions and creams a lot easier to use than sprays as they spread a lot better. The Colour Extender rubs in well and leaves my skin looking instantly tanned and golden. I can't wait to use this before I go on holiday later on this year!


These products were sent to me to review, all views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment