Monday 23 April 2018

SpaRitual Nail Lacquer in Poppy - Review*



'Enlighten yourself. Be a SpaRitualist. Because we all deserve to live the good life.'

Dedicated to the spa tradition, SpaRitual is committed to creating eco-friendly products and packaging perfectly crafted for the enlightened consumer. We use Vegan ingredients from around the world, including many specially sourced and selected plant essences that are wildcrafted or organic. The formulations are naturally coloured and free of synthetic dyes. SpaRitual is constantly monitoring sustainability issues and strives to be on the cutting edge of environmental awareness. 

Vegan formulation free from DBP, Toluene, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin and Camphor.

I've been wanting to try SpaRitual's Nail Lacquer in Poppy since going cruelty-free and vegan nearly three years ago! I came across the nail lacquer over on LoveLula.com this month and instantly added it to my shopping basket. The shade is definitely as bright as it looks in my photos, it's my perfect orange red. The nail lacquer goes on really easily and is also easy to remove with the brands nail polish remover. I personally found that two coats of Poppy is needed to get full coverage of the colour. I also really like the rubber handle which I find easy to keep a hold of when applying the product. I can't wait to wear this shade when I have a Summer tan!



This product was sent to me to review, all views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment