Monday 18 March 2019

Lavera Deodorant Spray with Wild Rose - Review*



The core of Lavera’s philosophy can be found in its name: which literally means ‘the truth’, which is the founding principle of the company and the cosmetics they produce. Lavera is totally committed to bringing you the healthiest and safest, high quality, pure natural and organic products. They are proud to be certified organic by NATRUE and have over 100 products certified vegan by the Vegan Society. All lavera products are free from animal testing. And the products do NOT contain Parabens, SLS’s, synthetic sunscreen actives, artificial dyes or fragrances. Lavera is committed to making sure that you and your family are safe from potentially harmful ingredients by providing you with effective and chemical-free options with wholesome values.

A gentle Deodorant Spray that offers 24h protection.

When working long shifts I like to have a freshen up deodorant in my locker at work. I came across this Lavera Deodorant Spray with Wild Rose from LoveLula.com and thought it'd be great for this. The deodorant comes in a glass bottle which is a lot nicer than a plastic one, although the lid is plastic. I also really like the push-down spray button as it makes it a lot easier to apply the spray all over in a mist. I chose this particular deodorant as I love rose scented products, making this spray the perfect scent for me. Overall, the product does a good job of keeping me smelling fresh throughout my day whenever I need a little freshen up.


This product was sent to me to review, all views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment