Sunday 17 March 2019

Crazy Rumors Blueberry Lemon 100% Natural Lip Balm - Review*



Crazy Rumors are wonderfully colourful and flavourful vegan lip balms from the USA with a BIG personality. Established over 15 years ago, the exceptional 100% natural lip care is still handmade in small batches for the purest and freshest balms. Clean, tasty and ethical, the balms include super moisturising delights like Certified Organic Shea Butter & soothing Jojoba oil. The mouth-watering flavours are sourced from fruits, vegetables and spices, no synthetic lab created flavours in here, ever. Nature creates it all, and what’s better than that? There’s something for everyone: Mild to Wild, we’ve got you covered!

This magical combo can do no wrong! Fresh, bright blueberries whisked together with tart, Meyer lemon, pure bliss! Super moisturising with shea butter and jojoba oil. 100% natural, Vegan, Certified Cruelty Free. 

I'm a big fan of lip balms and the other day I actually fully used one up! When I found this Blueberry Lemon Crazy Rumors 100% Natural Lip Balm on LoveLula.com I definitely had to try it out as it sounded amazing. For some reason, I don't think I've had a blueberry muffin since going vegan and this lip balm smells exactly how I remember blueberry muffins to be, super sweet and moreish. Due to their extensive range of amazing scents, Crazy Rumors Lip Balms are probably the best vegan lip balms out there. My lips are left feeling really soft and super hydrated after use which is why I love using their lip balms throughout my day.


This product was sent to me to review, all views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment