Sunday 17 March 2019

Hairy Jayne Citrus Hair Perfume & Heat Protection - Review*




Hair care for dry hair. Handmade with natural ingredients and fragranced with essential oils, approved by the Vegan Society. Hairy Jayne isn't actually hairy! She's a hairdresser (with lots of hair) who listens to her clients about their one biggest hair problem – dry hair. All of Hairy Jayne's products are designed to be nourishing, moisturising or protecting. All are packed with ingredients derived from nature, fragranced with essential oil blends, are highly biodegradable, paraben free and 100% cruelty-free.

Hair Perfume with Heat Protection protects wet hair from heat when blowdrying and adds freshness and shine to dry hair whenever it needs it. If you find washing your hair a pain-in-the-neck, or if frequent shampooing is drying your hair out or stripping the colour, this is for you! Not just a perfume, it adds shine, calms frizz and protects your hair from heat – all in one spritz. Citrus fragrance made from a blend of Grapefruit, May Chang & Jasmine.

I always forget to use heat protection on my hair, so when I came across the lovely looking Hairy Jayne Citrus Hair Perfume & Heat Protection on LoveLula.com, I thought it would make me remember! I really love that this product comes in a glass jar and not a plastic bottle. Unfortunately, I'm not too keen on the scent of this product but I love the fact that it does its job by protecting my hair from heat. It also works really well when my hair needs a little freshen up if there's no time to completely wash it. Overall, I'm definitely looking forward to trying the other scent of this product which might be more to my liking.


This product was sent to me to review, all views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment