Sunday 17 March 2019

ekaH Prasada Moisturising Cream with Frangipani - Review*



The Ekah Foundation is a social enterprise. Founded in 2016. Its focus is on Health and Wellbeing. The products we sell are vegan, cruelty-free, natural, fair trade and ethically produced and sourced from poor communities we support in India. The other strands of work we do are in education and empowerment. We deliver a range of self-development courses both online and to community groups. We also work with individuals, families and businesses to help them achieve their potential. We specifically work with vulnerable people. All our profits go to support our animal sanctuary.

Pashupati Animal Sanctuary is situated in the Rossendale Valley and is home to over 30 animals. The sanctuary provides food, shelter, vet nary care and love to the animals who are free to live a long and happy life. The animal sanctuary has been running since 2007, where it began with the rescuing of Lotus our racehorse. It relies on sponsorship and fundraising. At the animal sanctuary, there are also environmental projects, for example, the planting of 6000 trees, and the cultivating of area’s for insects and wild rabbits and foxes.

Blessed with Divine Love – ekaH Prasada moisturising cream (with Frangipani Fragrance) is a unique blend of natural ingredients, herbal extracts, essential oils and vitamins A, D & E created for the beloved Satguru Sri Ramana Devi, a divine, nourishing cream created to illuminate the beauty of you!

I was kindly sent this Prasada Moisturising Cream from ekaH to review for them after Helen had contacted me via email. I accepted to review the product as I loved the background of ekaH and the moisturising cream sounded great. Firstly, I absolutely love the scent of this cream it smells amazing. I'm not sure as to whether the cream is meant for your body or your face... Personally, it would be too heavy for me to use on my face due to my oily skin, but I've found it's great to use on my legs. Due to the cream being super thick and creamy my legs are left feeling really soft and hydrated after use. And the amazing scent lingers throughout the day which is an added bonus for me! When it comes to the packaging, I personally feel that a glass jar over the current plastic one would look a lot better and would finish off the classy look of the product. Overall, this is a great moisturiser that I can't stop smelling!




This product was sent to me to review, all views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment