Sunday 17 March 2019

Fair Squared Lime Foot Fresher - Review*



Fair Squared offer cosmetic and personal hygiene products made from certified fairly traded and natural ingredients. They are an alternative trade organisation who have fair dealings with producers from some of the world`s poorest countries and were one of the first companies to be labelled with the well-known Fairtrade logo.

Soften and smooth hard skin with this zesty moisturiser for the feet. Fairtrade Argan Oil from Morocco. Vegan, Fairtrade and Natrue certified.

I came across this Fair Squared Lime Foot Fresher on LoveLula.com whilst on the hunt for a new foot cream to replace my old one. After having a shower, I really like to moisturise my feet to keep them hydrated and soft skinned. This foot cream soaks in really well and leaves my feet feeling super soft after use. The scent is light and refreshing which will be perfect for the Summer. For me, the cardboard box that the bottle comes in isn't really needed as it causes more waste. And I would prefer a pump for this bottle or a pot of the cream to make use a little easier. Overall, this is a great foot cream with great ingredients. 



This product was sent to me to review, all views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment